“I’m so tired. I’ve been working my regular job and trying to do my art on the side,” Jessica said, in an exhausted whisper.
“How’s it going?” I asked.
“I am just way overworked, and I don’t know what to do.”
So, what is a witch to do?
What really helps is a Two-Step Release and Recover Process.
We’ve all heard about draining out negative energy. It’s also important to take the next step and fill up with positive energy.
What you will need:
- Consecrated, blessed oil (for anointing yourself)
- Two candles
- Cleansing Herbs
- Nylon stocking
Step One: Ritual Bath to Release Stress and Negative Energy:
Take an evening to just lounge in a ritual bath.
- Place appropriate herbs into a sheer nylon stocking. Use the soothing fragrance of Lavender. (Perhaps, you might find other herbs that calm you.)
- Pour a bit of salt into your bath water. Place your herb-bundle into your hot bath water.
- Light two candles and some incense.
- Recline into the water. Breathe deeply. Close your eyes and call on the Lord and Lady to help you release all the toxins into your bath water.
- Let all your stress drain down and away—after your bath.
Step Two: The Special Ritual Anointing of Your Body to Revitalize Your Energy
- Apply your consecrated oil onto your skin. Visualize that the Lord and Lady are embracing you with positive energy.
- Say aloud (you can repeat this chant throughout the anointing of your body):
Lord and Lady,
Enwrap me with Your Love
Strengthen my body,
Revitalize my energy.
So, mote it be.
May this process bless your life.
Looking for gifts?
See my designs at Redbubble. For more of Moonwater SilverClaw, consider some of her books:
Try My Online Course
P.S. To sign up for our E-Newsletter click here.