One of my readers asked, “What are some good resources for traditional witchcraft?”
A number of books serve as good resources for one to learn about Traditional Witchcraft.
Here is a list of authors you can read about Traditional Witchcraft.
- Doreen Valiente
- Moonwater SilverClaw (in particular, see my book The Hidden Children of the Goddess)
- Raymond Buckland’s (Complete book of Witchcraft)
- Gerald Brosseau Gardner
- Maxine Sanders
- Deborah Lipp
- Vivianne Crowley
- Stewart Farrar
- Janet Farrar
On the Web
- New Wiccan Church (https://www.facebook.com/newwiccanchurch/)
- Covenant of The Goddess (http://www.cog.org/)
- Goddess Has Your Back (https://goddesshasyourback.com)
P.S. To sign up for our E-Newsletter click here.
Looking for gifts?
See my designs at Redbubble. For more of Moonwater SilverClaw, consider some of her books:
Goddess Reveals Your Enchanted Light: Peace, Prosperity, Possibility Along Your Wiccan Path
Goddess Has Your Back: How Wicca Can Help You Raise Your Self-Esteem and Make Your Life Magickal
The Hidden Children of the Goddess Embrace Wicca, Become Strong, Be at Peace with Yourself and the World Around You
Beyond the Law of Attraction to Real Magic: How You Can Remove Blocks to Prosperity, Happiness and Inner Peace
Goddess Walks Beside You: How You Can Listen, Learn and Enjoy the Wiccan Path